At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability - Fun & Adventure
Infiniti HR is currently searching for a Payroll Specialist to join our successful team and work closely with our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Payroll Specialist is our first line of service delivery to an assigned customer base, receiving and appropriately processing any information, forms or other documents submitted by a customer contact that applies to payroll processing or general service delivery. This role is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of customer payrolls, including computing, withholdings and deductions associated with net earnings.
- 2 – 4 years of applicable payroll administration/processing (multi-state) experience, preferably in a multi-customer service oriented environment, or 1-3 years of multi-client customer service experience, in a professional services environment, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- An intermediate to advanced understanding of general payroll administration and federal/state labor laws including FLSA fact sheets and state specific wage & hour law resources.
- Strong computer skills, with a good working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs, HRIS software, as well as email and internet skills. Strong at Excel and similar spreadsheet platforms a must.
- Detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Effective critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Sensitivity to problems or challenges; an ability to identify and troubleshoot when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong, with the skill to effectively communicate with superiors and clients in a professional, consultative manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) that positively benefits interactions at all levels.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and other pre-employment screening
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step:
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates in regards to the next steps.