Date: March 25, 2013
Location: West Division, Scottsdale, AZ, US
Job Number: 004
Description: Top PEO, specializing in a broad range of HR consulting services, is looking for a District Manager to join their team. Infiniti HR provides sales associates exceptional compensation, superior benefits and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing national firm. Infiniti HR believes in supporting the best sales force in the nation, providing uncapped commissions with the opportunity and flexibility to grow the business organically without being constricted to a limited territory. Districts are comprised of multiple territories, consisting of multiple states and metropolitan hubs. Our sales leaders prospect and cultivate multiple territories and represent the firm at corporate sponsored conventions, conferences, tradeshows and seminars as part of their ongoing prospecting efforts. Coordinators, Associate District Managers and Alliance Partners work for and report to the District Manager in Infiniti HR.
An Infiniti HR District Manager demonstrates high-level consultative selling skills and superior knowledge in areas of payroll, taxes, human resources, workers’ compensation, benefits and regulatory compliance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Display business maturity in ability to consistently use a high-level, professional consultative sales process to tailor solutions specific to each client.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota.
- Travel to attend company sponsored conventions, tradeshows, seminars, company trips, etc.
- Develop a business plan with the Division Manager and Division Vice President detailing activities to be followed during the fiscal year.
- Effectively support and manage his/her assigned Coordinator, Associate District Manager, (ADM) and/or National Alliance Partner, (NAP).
- Prospect his/her entire district through individual efforts such as: phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, direct mail, tradeshows, conventions, training symposiums, developing client referrals alongside a variety of other Infiniti HR Alliance marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for representing Infiniti HR with knowledge and professionalism at every juncture.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities (prospecting, sales calls, presentations, sales, etc.).
- Develop relationships with Infiniti HR alliance partners nationwide.
- Attend and participate in company meetings.
- Provide accurate paperwork necessary to start new clients efficiently and effectively.
- Experience and track record is taken into consideration for each applicant.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Expense account.
- Laptop computer.
- Comprehensive True-Group Fortune 500® level benefits offering include medical, dental, vision, disability coverage and life
- Training program.
- Speaking engagements.
- No territory restrictions.
- Monthly bonuses, incentives and sales contests.
- Company paid travel.
- Infiniti HR President’s Club, the gold standard in the industry. Infiniti HR President’s Club is unlike any other and reserved only for the best of the best. Infiniti HR takes every President’s Club qualifier and his/her guest to an international five Star destination every year.
Bachelors’ degree required, MBA a plus.
More than five years of experience as a Sales Associate or Marketing Associate with proven proficiency in developing a strategic sales plan to continually exceed assigned quota. Proven ability to assist management in assessing market competition required. Cold calling experience required. Self starter with superior work ethic required. District Managers with payroll, benefits and HR experience preferred.
Start Date: 4/1/14