Associate District Manager
Date: March 25, 2014
Location: National Alliance Division, Scottsdale, AZ, US
Job Number: 006
Description: Top PEO, specializing in a broad range of HR consulting services, is looking for an Associate District Manager to join their team. This position greatly impacts this organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate. This position supports new Alliance Division for Infiniti HR operations by maintaining office systems, coordinating communication with new and existing clients, assisting management, consultants, service team members and Alliance partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist District Manager with various operational and marketing projects.
- Assist National Alliance partners with events, symposiums, conventions, etc.
- Provide excellent client service whenever communicating or assisting with current or future accounts.
- Oversee performance of all office functions/personnel and understand their relationship to operations.
- Provide excellent internal service quality.
- Assist Infiniti HR at tradeshow events, etc. when requested.
- Oversee operations inventory management system and equipment maintenance.
- Be willing to visit clients and respond to customer service requests when needed.
- Assist Division Vice President and management with various administration projects.
- Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with other team members.
- Maintain proper office supply inventory.
- Develop positive rapport with all staff treating all with dignity and respect.
- Keep desk area, files and binders organized.
- Be mindful of all costs and any budgets with an eye on lowering the cost of doing business effectively.
- Make certain any/all customer complaints that are called in are routed properly and solved immediately.
- Answer phones/file/ process employee applications.
- Make certain all vendor relationships are managed properly.
- Experience and track record is taken into consideration for each applicant.
- Laptop computer.
- Comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more.
- Bonuses, incentives and company trips at District Manager discretion.
- Company paid travel and… Infiniti HR President’s Club, the gold standard in the industry.
Bachelors’ degree required. 2+ years of experience in an administrative role. Self-Starter a must with superior work ethic required. Strong communication and organizational skills. Display maturity, competitiveness and outstanding work ethic, as well as proper business etiquette.
Start Date: 4/1/14